Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Thursday, May 17


So I'll say why don't you and I get together and take on the world
and be together forever
Heads we will and tails we'll try again
So I say why don't you and I hold each other and fly to the moon
and straight on to heaven
Cause without you they're never going to let me in


Playing: Why Don't You and I - Carlos Santana

"what do you call a person without arms and legs floating in the ocean?"

Heehee. Heehee.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New